Career Guidance And Counseling Cell
The Career Guidance and Counseling Cell works to empower the students mentally, inform
the students about various available occupations, assist in job creation, implement
necessary programs for personality development. A committee has been set up to provide
Mental and Career Counseling to the students. The committee consists of two college
Professors of Psychology, one female Professor. It also includes one Psychiatrist and two
RCI registered Psychologists as experts for serious problems.
- To provide ample opportunities to the students for upgrading their skills.
- Helping students with career choices and providing information on various career
- To facilitate positive behaviour changes, improving the student’s ability to establish and
maintain relationships socially.
- Encourage students to make decisions and help them understand their own abilities as
well as help them deal effectively with the problems they face.
- Helping to reduce students physical, emotional and mental health problems.
- Guidance for career choice
- Help for goal setting
- Study/examination related problems
- Emotional problems
- Suicidal tendency
- Mental illness
- Premarital counseling
- Family problems
- Other personal/educational problems
- Guest Lectures
- Life Skill Enhancement Programs
- Psychological Testing & Assessment
- Conducting Career Guidance Sessions
- Various Training Programs
||Prin. Dr. Ulhas M. Malkar
||Prof. Ramesh S. Kattimani
||Dr. Madhuri U. Deshmukh
||Prof. Tushar R. Patil
||Dr. Ajit H. Patil
||Mrs. Sneha Pendhe-Jakate
||Mr. Ganesh Kamble
Career Guidance and Counseling Cell has started a blog to provide a variety of useful
information to the students. Its link is as follows.
Click Here ��https://cgcckmmiraj.blogspot.com/?m=0